La paz se vende pero... ¿Quién la compra?

Peace Sells What do you mean, I dont believe in god? I talk to him every day. What do you mean, I dont support your system? I go to court when I have to. What do you mean, I cant get to work on time? I got nothing better to do And, what do you mean, I dont pay my bills? Why do you think Im broke? huh? Chorus If theres a new way, Ill be the first in line. But, it better work this time. What do you mean, I hurt your feelings? I didnt know you had any feelings. What do you mean, I aint kind? Im just not your kind. What do you mean, I couldnt be president, of the united states of america? Tell me something, its still we the people, right? If theres a new way Ill be the first in line, but, it better work this time. can you put a price on peace? Peace, Peace sells..., Peace, Peace sells..., Peace sells...,but whos buying? Peace sells...,but whos buying? Peace sells...,but whos buying? Peace sells...,but whos buying? No, peace sells...

1 comentario:

UEA978 dijo...

Buena canción. Buena música. Buena letra. Buenos recuerdos con "El General" Dave Mustaine a la cabeza.

Publicar un comentario

Entradas recientes